Saturday, February 23, 2013

Make your own Alphabet bath soap or crayons

We love bath time and adding fun learning in as well so I thought it would be fun to make our own alphabet bath soaps. 

I was at Micheal's the other day going up and down the aisle when I saw a make your own soap section. Have to say never thought about doing that since I am funny with smells for the bath and the kids with sensitive skin. But they had clear glycerin soap blocks and with my 50% coupon was only $4.99, so I thought it would be worth a try for the kid.

Then I saw an alphabet soap mold for $2.00. So I came home and tried it and well it worked great and the kids thought it was the coolest thing for the tub.

Very simple to make.

Directions:
Follow what is on the soap block and I added food coloring to different batches. Place in the molds and you have soap after about 15 minutes. This was super easy to do and didn't make a mess at all.




Be sure to check out some of our other fun homemade recipes. 

Fake snow

Bath paints




Thanks for stopping by to see what fun stuff we are doing. Be sure to come follow us on

4 comments:

  1. This would definitely make bath time for the kids more fun, and you can even use them to make lettered decorations with your soap if need be! At least those can be used in the bathroom later on when the event is over. Hooray for multi-purpose products!

    Melinda @ Newport Sea Foam

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an informative post review. I am so pleased to get this post article. I was looking forward to get such a post which is very helpful to us. Keep it up. . I know something information, to know you can click here
    bathroom renovations ipswich
    bathroom renovations brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that you continue to do your work like this
    Gwadar Port Pakistan

    ReplyDelete