Sunday, September 9, 2012

Teaching the promises of God to Kids

We have been talking to our 4yr old about God, cause he is at the age where he is asking WHY? about everything.

We go to church, say our prayers before meals and at bedtime. But just within the last couple of weeks he has really gotten an interest and asking about God.

Why can't I see God, when we pray how do I know he is listening to me? Sure there will be alot more questions each week.

With teaching him about sharing, loving one another, following thru with your word, telling the truth and other parenting things.

I put together his poster size print out to place in our house to teach about God's Promises.

Please feel free to copy and print if you would like or even Pin it.

 
Thanks for stopping by to see what fun stuff we are doing. If you like what you see please come and follow us over on FB and Pinterest, would love to have you. Also, please feel free to share the fun things you are doing with us

7 comments:

  1. Keep a good attitude and do the right thing even when it's hard. When you do that you are passing the test. And God promises you your marked moments are on their way. See the link below for more info.

    #promises
    www.inspgift.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this one. great piece of work

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. With years of experience in our hands and dedicated professionals in our panel, we come up as the most reliable and best service provider that could save your time, money and give you immense relief from hassles that usually comes with packing process.
    Packers and Movers in Hyderabad
    Packers and Movers in Bangalore
    Packers and Movers in Chennai
    Packers and Movers in Pune
    Packers and Movers in Mumbai
    Packers and Movers in Delhi
    Packers and Movers in Gurgaon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be leading my grandchildren in devotions, long distance (1500 miles from where I live), through Skype on Friday. Your post has given me some seed thought for the 15 minutes we will have together. Thank you very much. Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is nice. I would love to print it for my grandchildren. In number 4 I believe safty should be safety.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed reading this post, I always appreciate topics like this being discussed to us. Information very nice. I will follow post Thanks for sharing.
    Kizi Club | Kizigool | GamesHotAZ | Fri1 Girl

    ReplyDelete