Monday, August 27, 2012

Scented kool-aid bath paints

The kids love to paint on the wall in the bath and it is alot to clean the grout with washable paints or even food coloring. So I mixed alittle kool-aid with shaving cream and we got scented bath paints. Plus it cleaned up with water and soap, not alot of scrubbing.

The kids love it and the whole bathroom smelled so good.

Materials:
Shaving cream....got the cheap kind cause they didn't get too much in the bath (Dollar Tree)
Kool-aid alittle sprinkle whatever colors you wanted.









Thanks for stopping by to see what fun stuff we are doing. If you like what you see please come and follow us over on FB and Pinterest, would love to have you. Also, please feel free to share the fun things you are doing with us.

5 comments:

  1. Very cute idea! I will have to try this for my kids.

    Check out my blog if you have some time. It's new, and I would love to feature this article if that is okay with you. :)

    onimaginationlane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thanks for stopping by. Would love for you to feature this.

      Delete
  2. What a simple and creative idea! My boys will love this. Pinning it. :) {Playdough to Plato}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahoo! That would be fun. Thanks for sharing at Mom's Library!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun idea! I hate scrubbing "washable" paint off the walls! I've featured you today on my blog http://scribbledoodleanddraw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete