Thursday, May 10, 2012

Recycled dish washing sensory fun

Pulled out another recycled item I saved and we did dish washing recycle sensory fun today. It is cracking me up at all the fun the kids are having.

Summer comes and what do we do run to the store to buy water toys for the kids and spend all this money, why when they seem to have more fun with recycled items from around the house.

I washed this container several times before we used it.

Materials:
Dish washer soap bottle
Dish soap or bath bubbles.....I poured the soap in the container and J added the water.
Toy dishes, I added some plastic spoons/forks







Filling the ice cube trays...great eye/hand coordination

Squirting fun....kids love squirt toys.


J working so hard.....love the look he has here.

No comments:

Post a Comment