Monday, February 13, 2012

Learning the alphabet and sounds

Well we have been working on learning the sight of the alphabet and I have made some learning center activities for us to work on shown in my past post.

Well I got out of the house for the 1st time in a week after the kiddo's and I have a BAD winter head cold. Momma was happy went to this Thrift store someone told me about in the area and hit the JACKPOT.

 I got some brand new Leap Frog learning systems for my preschooler and he loves them. We had started watching the Leap Frog DVD word factory and sounds of the alphabet and now he has a game to go with it, like a kid in the candy store....lol.

So today we had fun playing the alphabet game after we had some friends over for a small play date. Along with some fun rice sensory fun as well.




               This was the board game  that I scored from the Thrift Store for $1.90 and he loves it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment